About Replication Markets
We are embarking on an ambitious project to estimate the reliability of research in the social and behavioral sciences.
We will review 3,000 research claims from 62 respected journals in the social and behavioral sciences. For each, we will estimate the chance a high-quality replication would find the same result. An independent team will test about 5% of these claims, and another will score our forecasts.
Our project will deliver deep insights into the social and behavioral sciences.
These insights include:
- What is the overall replication rate?
- How does the replication rate vary by
- research design
- publication practices
- definition of replication
- What types of research claims are being made?
- What types of research can be replicated, and at what cost?
Want to receive updates about Replication Markets? Share your contact information below.
Ready to join the project?
© 2019 All rights Reserved