Welcome to Round 10!
In this round, we examine 304 claims (published 2009-2018) from 31 journals:
|American Journal of Sociology|
|British Journal of Political Science|
|Evolution and Human Behavior|
|Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology|
|Journal of Experimental Political Science|
|Journal of Experimental Social Psychology|
|Journal of Marriage and Family|
|Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science|
|Social Science & Medicine|
|Journal of Financial Economics|
|Computers & Education|
|Contemporary Educational Psychology|
|Journal of Political Economy|
|The Quarterly Journal of Economics|
|American Economic Journal: Applied Economics|
|European Journal of Personality|
|Journal of Management|
|Learning and Instruction|
|Public Administration Review|
|Review of Financial Studies|
Note for Round 10:
- In previous Rounds, a batch of surveys consisted of 10 claims from one journal.
- In this Round, a batch may have 9 – 11 surveys from up to five related journals.
- Round 10 has 30 batches of surveys.
Prediction surveys and prediction markets have different advantages. We open each Round with surveys to get your baseline opinion before interactions in the markets influence your evaluation.
Round 10 Surveys will pay $4,800. That’s 160 for each of 30 batches of surveys, as $80 / $40 / $20 / $20 for the Top 4 forecasters in each batch.
The more batches of surveys you complete, the more you are eligible to win. Round 10 Survey winners will be announced after Round Markets close August 17. (Markets pay out separately, and not until later in 2020, possibly 2021. For more details, read Explanation of Payouts.
- Log in to the market here: https://predict.replicationmarkets.com.
- Your assigned surveys will appear on your page, underneath the banner with directions. Only forecasters who have completed the required intake survey will have assigned surveys.
- To be eligible to win prize money, you must complete at least one batch of surveys.
- If you want to be eligible for more prizes, complete more batches of surveys. After you complete your first batch of surveys, another batch will appear on your page. Only complete the number of surveys that you want to complete.
- Round 10 surveys are available from now, Monday, July 27, 12:00 UTC until Monday, August 3, 06:00 UTC. (Monday, 2 am on the US East Coast.)
- You may take the surveys in several sittings provided you use the same browser and keep the cookies Qualtrics uses to track your progress.
- Round 10 Prediction Market will be available from Monday, August 3, 12:00 UTC until Monday, August 17, 06:00 UTC (Monday, 2 am on the US East Coast).