Welcome to Round 7!
In this round, we examine 330 claims (published 2009-2018) from 23 journals:
|Academy of Management Journal|
|American Economic Review|
|American Educational Research Journal|
|American Political Science Review|
|American Sociological Review|
|Comparative Political Studies|
|Computers & Education|
|Contemporary Educational Psychology|
|European Sociological Review|
|Journal of Conflict Resolution|
|Journal of Educational Psychology|
|Journal of Experimental Psychology: General|
|Journal of Financial Economics|
|Journal of Political Economy|
|Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory|
|Review of Financial Studies|
|The Journal of Finance|
|The Leadership Quarterly|
Prediction surveys and prediction markets have different advantages. We open each Round with surveys to get your baseline opinion before interactions in the markets influence your evaluation.
Round 7 Surveys will pay $5,280. That’s 160 for each of 33 batches of surveys, as $80 / $40 / $20 / $20 for the Top 4 forecasters in each batch.
The more batches of surveys you complete, the more you are eligible to win. Round 7 Survey winners will be announced after Round Markets close later this month. (Markets pay out separately, and not until later in 2020. For more details, read Explanation of Payouts.
- Log in to the market here: https://predict.replicationmarkets.com.
- Your assigned surveys will appear on your page, underneath the banner with directions. Only forecasters who have completed the required intake survey will have assigned surveys.
- To be eligible to win prize money, you must complete at least one batch of surveys.
- If you want to be eligible for more prizes, complete more batches of surveys. After you complete your first batch of surveys, another batch will appear on your page. Only complete the number of surveys that you want to complete.
- Round 7 surveys are available from now, Monday, May 4, 12:00 UTC until Monday, May 11, 06:00 UTC. (Sunday, 11pm on the US East Coast.)
- You may take the surveys in several sittings provided you use the same browser and keep the cookies Qualtrics uses to track your progress.
- Round 7 Prediction Market will be available from Monday, May 11, 12:00 UTC until Monday, May 25, 06:00 UTC (Sunday, 11pm on the US East Coast).