Round 0 Update
Round 0 of Replication Markets closed on Sunday evening here on US East Coast. Between the surveys and the markets, the RM team has a lot of data about meta-claims to sort through. We are calculating winners of Round 0 Surveys. Look for that announcement next week!
A bit of data for your enjoyment....
Round 1 of Surveys will open Monday, September 9 at 8:00 am US EDT (12:00 UTC).
Round 1 features claims from the following journals:
- American Journal of Political Science
- Journal of Applied Psychology
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Journal of Experimental Political Science
- Journal of Experimental Social Psychology
- Journal of Labor Economics
- Journal of Marketing
- Journal of Marketing Research
- Law and Human Behavior
- Journal of Marriage and Family
- Journal of Organizational Behavior
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
- Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science
- Psychological Science
Want to know what the market is like?
One of RM’s forecasters wrote an in-depth review of the Replication Markets project. If you are looking for a player’s analysis of the game, this post is a must-read!
Thank you -- yes, you!
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has shared information about our project. From Twitter to blog posts to simply forwarding emails, we now have over 700 forecasters registered!
Having more forecasters results in better forecasting. Can you think of a colleague, friend, or student who might be interested in participating? Please share our website and social media channels with your communities.